Wednesday 31 January 2018

It Was My First Post After All

3 comments

So, if you are reading this, that means you are reading my first post on my blog. To be honest, I will spat randomly in this post because I never plan this before. By this I mean I want to start posting tomorrow ( 1st February to be exact ) but then knowing that I might not have much time, I decided to start a day earlier. So, let us say this is my blog born date, 31st January 2018. 

Let us meet up in a year. I hope I can keep on writing by the time. 

And yes, when I say I do not have much time, I mean it. I will start working tomorrow. Yes, after somehow two months of job hunting here and there, I finally made it! You know the pain of filling tonnes of forms in a supermarket or mall just to wait them to call you back? That was totally painful because all you got was another fakehope. 

So, I will start working in a kiosk at Amanjaya Mall Sungai Petani tomorrow. A juice kiosk with the name Juice Moment to be exact. It is a new kiosk which means I will be super busy with the grand opening tomorrow. That is why I thought of started writing today. I hope everything will work well. This is my first time working after 18 years of staying at home. So, I hope I will not mess up. I do not know what will happen if I do. 

I only work for eight hours per day but in two different shifts and I personally think this gonna be hectic but I cannot complain because this is my job. My first shift started from 10.30a.m. to 2.30p.m. but I need to reach at the kiosk like an hour earlier. Meanwhile my second shift will begin at 6.30p.m. to 10.30p.m. Yes. I need to open and close the kiosk every single day ( except for Tuesday because I am on leave! ) 

The 4 hours in between should be my recess time ( cannot leave high school term ) which is more than enough for anyone else but me. My house is like 25 minutes journey from the  mall and for someone who does not know how to ride a bike or car, this is such a troublesome. Poor my abah who need to pick me up by 2.30p.m. and send  me back by 6.30p.m. And yes,who would spend 4 hours at a mall alone? I do not. Well, maybe yes if I got some money to be spend. 

I cannot complain and even if I can, I would not because my boss ( he is a Chinese ) was really nice to all of us. So, complaining would not help to ease him who spent almost RM10 000 only for the kiosk. Frankly saying I was a bit insecure about the kiosk ( obviously the untung rugi balik modal thingy ) Let us just pray for me, my workmates and my boss. Ahaks.

Okay, what else should I write then?

Oh I hate myself right now. 

So, maybe tomorrow I will try to sneak between time to write about my first time working. I hope my first experience will be a memorable one. 

And yes, this is my first time writing after quite a long time of stopping for SPM. And my English sucks. Sorry not sorry. Feel free to correct my mistakes. I miss writing so much actually. 

Thanks for spending your time here.

3 comments:

  1. saya singgah sini lagi https://pernahke-kucingmakanpizza.blogspot.my/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi new blogger! :) Happy blogging and good luck in your new job! Siqah jadi followers awak. Keep blogging tau 😊

    ReplyDelete
  3. Borgata Archives - DrmCD
    Borgata Archives - 태백 출장마사지 Discover the 강릉 출장마사지 most recent Borgata events, events, 통영 출장안마 news, and updates. Be 의정부 출장마사지 the first to know about 전라남도 출장마사지 Borgata Events and the Borgata

    ReplyDelete